Human Resources Manager (Kilkenny City)
- Full-time / Permanent
- Sector: Hospitality
The successful individual will manage the employment life cycle in the establishment and ensure compliance in all areas of employment legislation and employee welfare.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Previous position of HR manager experience is essential
- Minimum of CIPD qualification in Human Resources
- Be very organised & have excellent communication skills
- Experience in Health & Safety
- Business awareness
- Commercial focus
- Proven track record in working on own initiative
- Hospitality experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Working closely with the General Manager, duties of the role will include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the overall business strategy.
- The entire Recruitment & Selection process of all Employee’s & Managers.
- This will include administration of all employee files and contracts relevant to their employment.
- Maintain detailed information pertaining to those employees with accuracy, excellent attention to detail and in confidence.
- Ensure the adherence to the company policies and procedures as per the company handbook and enforce any disciplinary action where appropriate.
- The candidate should have a proven track record in Health and Safety and have a strong knowledge of safe systems of work and identifying risks.
- Deal with all employee relations matters that arise, using core skills in people management, communication and leadership at all times.
Full detailed job spec available for review, upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 18804