My client, a company in the manufacturing sector are seeking a standalone HR Manager to join their team in Kilkenny. This is a hands-on, operational role with a salary of circa €50-60k on offer.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff as required
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for the senior management team
- Effective management of absenteeism across the 3 sites
- Liaising with union representatives and dealing with industrial relations issues, attending the WRC and Labour Court if the need arises
- Managing the company’s recruitment process, ensuring adequate selection of candidates
- Ensuring all employees have the necessary training and organising training where required
- Assisting with Health and Safety procedures where required
- A can-do, hands on approach is a must
- Previous experience with unions is advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment is advantageous
- Ability to communicate strongly with senior management
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18900