HR Manager (Maternity Cover)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a client in the hospitality industry in Kilkenny to recruit a HR Manager for maternity cover (6-month contract).
The successful individual will be responsible for the overall management of the HR department. This is a stand-alone role, working closely with the GM of the hotel.
Competitive rate on offer.
- Day-to-day general administration duties – email/telephone correspondence, file maintenance and ensuring personnel files are maintained and up to date
- 360-degree recruitment life cycle – creating job descriptions to onboarding and carrying out staff inductions for new employees
- Ensuring employee wellbeing through advising all staff and management on employee relations issues
- Carry out performance appraisals and disciplinary hearings when required
- Coordinating and delivering in-house training for all staff members
- Monitoring employee absence and time management system
- Managing payroll system when requested
- Third level degree or diploma in HRM/Business Administration
- Previous experience in HR or similar role essential
- Excellent knowledge of Irish employment law and HR best practice policies
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22341