Remote OR within 1 hour of Kilkenny City or Dublin South
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with a professional services client, who are growing aggressively in the Irish market. They are seeking to add a HR Manager to manage internal day to day HR Operations. This company has significant plans to grow in 2021 building on two previous years of solid growth.
This role requires significant Irish experience. Stamp 4 or EU passport required.
Successful candidates need to be located within 1 hour of Kilkenny OR South/West Dublin!
- Managing an array of business critical HR activities, and designing and implementing best in class HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR processes are fully compliant with the legal and regulatory framework.
- Act as the program leader for various HR initiatives, including performance management process, succession planning, or employee development.
- Strives to ensure that excellent employee relations are maintained. This includes managing sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance issues all in line with company policy and procedures.
- Coach and mentor: Be accessible and open to our team members; always willing to listen, learn and support.
- Participate in a range of high impact projects, such as migrating HR data in to a HRIS, rolling this out the employees across the island.
- Manage a team of high quality people committed to delivering HR excellence to employees across multi-locations.
- A degree in HR or a related discipline & 5+ years of experience in a HR Manager role.
- An understanding of leading-edge HR methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- A passion for helping people.
- Experience in a professional services environment advantageous
For more information and to discuss this opportunity in the strictest of confidence, please contact Lee Doheny on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expression permission.
JOB REF: LD-22347