Our client, a company in the pharmaceutical industry with operations in Ireland and the UK are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team in South Tipperary/Waterford.
Salary €70-75k DOE.
The role will involve:
- Developing HR practices and policies to ensure compliance with employment law.
- Sole ownership of the recruitment and selection service, including all aspects such as administration and interviewing.
- Providing a comprehensive HR Operations service to all site employees and management.
- Maintenance of good employment relations, dealing with grievances in line with company policy and procedures in a professional manner.
- Undertaking specific project work on an ad hoc basis in line with site requirements.
- Implement the training and development agenda, including co-ordination and the sourcing of training providers.
- Build and maintain Union relations, working with Union representatives to ensure strong effective relationships, including leading in the Union negotiations
- Leading the HR team providing coaching and advice wherever necessary.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with the drive to succeed and have:
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Excellent communication skills in business partnering/advisory roles
- CIPD Qualified
- Ability to represent the views of the Human Resource function to senior leaders of the business
- Confident in directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- Experience of working within a Union environment is essential
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18870