HR Officer [MAT Leave] Kildare
My client has an immediate requirement for a HR Officer to join their team on a Fixed Term Maternity contract. If you love being hands on and have experience in a high volume recruitment role & strong employment relations experience then please do get in touch!
Salary circa €32K.
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required;
- Working closely with hiring managers, manage recruitment processes end to end
- Deliver new employee inductions;
- Liaise with payroll as required on any staff pay items linked to recruitment, internal promotions, leavers etc.;
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers, payroll changes, coding etc.);
- Extraction and analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.;
- Represent HR at interdepartmental meetings and meetings with external third parties as required;
- Produce accurate and professional correspondence, policy documents etc. as required;
- In conjunction with the existing HR team review existing systems, to suggest and implement improvements;
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.;
Experience required for role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in HR essential
- Knowledge and experience in a fast paced and varied HR role
- Confident and conscientious with an ability to effectively communicate & present to all levels in an organization
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-21994