HR & Talent Manager (Kilkenny)
Our client, an exciting animation company with a huge focus on culture is looking for a HR & Talent Manager. The HR &
Talent manager will be enthusiastic, energetic and push projects through to completion. You will have compassion for your colleagues but also sensitive to business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives with the COO & HR team
- Lead on employee relations, actively managing grievances and performance management
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations
- Working with the HR team in recruitment and skills development
- Managing & developing the HR team
- Managing day to day HR operations
- Assisting the Studio Manager with crew events
- Experience in a HR Management position
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; collaboration and communication are key to this role.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity
- Must be able to work as part of a fast-paced team and contribute to a dynamic and innovative working environment.
- Must be extremely organised and efficient
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in a creative industry/culture focused company desirable
For more information on this role or to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 0858072559 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
#orjobs #LD #HRManager