HVAC Engineer X 2 (Cork & Dublin)
Reporting to the operations director; this opportunity requires the successful engineer to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings.
Opportunities exist in both Dublin & Cork offices.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems.
- HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing.
- Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition.
- Identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose the cause of problems in heating/air-conditioning/ventilation systems
- Advise operations manager regarding procedures and status of work orders.
Salary / Package will include:
- Competitive Salary – including overtime.
- Mobile phone.
- Company van.
- Educational assistance
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18832