- In-House Legal Counsel (Commercial)
- West Dublin
- Duration: Permanent
Leading engineering company based in West Dublin has an exciting opportunity for join their legal team.
Reporting to the head of the legal division, the opportunity will involve offering practical legal advice and providing key insights into all aspects of the client businesses.
This is an exciting role for a junior solicitor looking to advance their career in an interesting and challenging sector OR a more senior-level candidate but on a part-time basis (3 to 4 days a week) with flexibility around working hours.
The successfully will have the following:
- Newly qualified solicitor to 5+ years’ post qualification experience within a commercial
practice or in-house. (as per the above indication)
- Qualified Solicitor admitted to practice law in Ireland
- Strong knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Experience with reviewing and advising on commercial contracts
Duties of the role will include:
- Providing general corporate and commercial advice
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Advising on legal compliance and regulatory issues
- Negotiation of contract terms and reviewing risk management
- Identification of risks and exploring innovative solutions
Package will include:
- Competitive salary
- Full VHI cover
- Education assistance
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18979