Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a well-established manufacturer to recruit an Industrial Electrician on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate must be experienced in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
Competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package on offer. Fork truck license is required for this role.
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment at site – carrying upgrading, fault-finding and instrumentation activities when required
- Carrying out panel wiring (diesel engine instrument and electric motor) and installations
- Using D.O.L. (Direct Online) and Star/Delta connections
- Providing technical support to both staff and clients
- Problem solving and working in teams to meet deadlines and shipping dates
- Minimum 3+ years’ electrician experience
- Valid license for profession
- Certificate in Manual Handling
- Understanding and experience with electrical schematics diagrams and PLCs
- Extensive knowledge of current electrical standards
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22476