Inside Sales Representative
- Reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Actively grow business through new customer acquisition and reactivation of dormant customer accounts.
- Identify, qualify and target new and existing sales leads.
- Deliver professional sales presentations and proposals.
Experience and Requirements
- 3rd level graduate or equivalent.
- 2 or more years’ proven experience of winning new customers with a history of consistently surpassing sales targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Inside sales experience in an international B2B environment.
- A European language would be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-motivated, target driven, structured and organised.
- Resilient, competitive and driven to succeed.
- Interested in learning about products of a technical nature.
- A team player possessing the ability to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organisation.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22630