Integrated Facilities Management Lead (Black Utilities)
Optimize Recruitment are working with a leading client who provides a full suite of facilities management services to recruit an IFM Lead (Black Utilities) to join their pharmaceutical client site in County Cork on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful individual will be responsible for leading a team of 15-20 people onsite managing the black utilities services for the client. Our client is really looking for someone to integrate with their customers team onsite in a collaborate, engaging manner.
Salary details are available upon request.
- Management and governance of the Integrated Facilities Management service contracts.
- Support the Site Energy management and site reliability programmes on site.
- Manage the training and motivation of the site team, including setting clear performance expectations and conducting progress meetings.
- Chair daily Tier board meetings with your team to ensure alignment with company and production goals and objectives.
- Prioritize all health and safety requests in order to maintain and deliver a safe workplace for all on site.
- Ensure that all statutory inspections are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP in operations and maintenance of facility systems.
- Ensure the supply of facilities & Utilities systems (HVAC , WWT and others) with minimal impact to operations & that utility breakdowns are adequately and timely addressed, corrective actions are executed as agreed and that reliability improvement actions are defined.
- Ensure that facilities are kept to high cGMP standard including housekeeping and pest control.
- Engineering support to the electrical supply and distribution and the BMS systems.
- Analyse CMMS data on a periodic basis to ensure culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide technical support to all departments as required.
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/chemical engineering.
- Minimum five years in engineering or maintenance, in Pharmaceutical or related industries similar managerial position.
- Strong building services & black utilities experience.
- Excellent Project management skills, with experience of managing medium to Large capital projects.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Analytical problem solving.
- Extensive organization skills.
- Coaching, mentoring and counselling experience.
- Ability to deal with and manage change.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines
- Performance management skills and mentoring where required.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution across permanent and contract staff.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22662