Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (Dublin)
Projects: Commercial & Residential
Leading Contractor established over 50 years producing high quality buildings in the Commercial / Fit Out and Residential Sectors, is seeking to recruit an intermediate QS to join their team.
Projects range in value mainly between €500k to €15m.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience of assisting with tenders and pricing
- Ability to negotiate with sub-contractors and agree final accounts
- Experience of being involved in the construction phase of projects would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word).
Responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of Quantity Surveying:
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors and review variances
Full details available upon request.
Salary and package negotiable, depending on experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian Grennan on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG – 19404