Projects: Commercial & Retail Fit-out
Our client based in Kilkenny is seeking to recruit an intermediate QS to join their team.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Hold a Degree in construction economics or Quantity Surveying.
- Between 2 & 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and pricing.
- Ability to negotiate with sub-contractors and agree final accounts.
- Experience of being involved in the construction phase of projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word).
Responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of Quantity Surveying:
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors and review variances
Salary and package negotiable, depending on experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 086 0444833.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG-21576