Optimize Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a client of theirs for a newly created Inventory Manager position. This role will have two direct reports within Inventory, work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and have a deep understanfing of inventory, analysing sales forecasts and demand planning.
Salary disclosed upon receipt of application.
Some international travel will be involved from time to time when the world allows!
- Analyse sales order and stock demand for UK/IRL and overseas markets
- Analyse variables such as company product life cycle, stock ageing, demand patterns and marketplace volatility.
- Through Demand Planning analysis, prepare weekly purchase order files for China/UK/European Suppliers
- Work closely with RSMs and Specification team to better understand customer demands and forecasts
- Maintain availability KPIs of 99%+ in both UK and IRL warehouse while achieving budgetary month end stock value targets
- Recommend, implement, and improve statistical modelling software/reporting to better analyse and validate gathered data.
- Create clear and effective communication lines between Customer Service, Sales, Commercial, NPD and Key customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with China and UK Supply Partners
- Develop and improve the current Demand Planning and reporting process, providing automated solutions to drive working efficiencies within the Supply Chain department
- Educated to Degree level or equivalentand a relevant industry Supply chain/Inventory Management qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a high volume, fast moving manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of China manufacturing and Deep-Sea Freight requirements
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel reporting
- Advanced understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Experience of database query languages (configuring and interpreting reporting requirements). Knowledge of SQL would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with Sage, Access, SQL and Qlikview would be preferable.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22685