IT Business Support – Tipperary
Our client a long-time established manufacturer is currently recruiting for an IT Support Analyst.
The role requires the candidate to be customer focused in problem-solving business process and technical issues as well as on-demand support requests from key internal customers.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to obtain a deep understanding the business, have strong quantitative and analytical skills, and a knack for effectively presenting and analysis results. The role requires someone who knows how to dig into the details to make their way from problem to solution.
- Take responsibility for specific system areas as agreed with the team leadership.
- Gain an understanding of current business practices and systems, analyze processes, articulate and document issues
- Build in-depth knowledge of Application & ERP functionality and configuration and complete all works as assigned
- Respond promptly to issues creating strong working relationships with all driving the right fit solutions for the business
- Receive all calls and e-mails on incidents including Incident recording, classification, prioritization, escalation, investigation & resolution, where appropriate. Update users and IT group on progress
- Deliver solutions & manage issues to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Develop and maintain documentation supporting processes, systems and solutions ensuring documentation is to the highest standards
- Take Full responsibility for own works ensuring testing and verification is completed, supporting the changes thereafter
- Present regularly to Management on status, performance and potential issues.
- Relevant IT qualification and 2+ years’ experience
- Professional and service focused manner
- Good Attention to detail and deliverable and deadline focused
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience working with external IT application vendors
- Experience of ERP functionality and/or ERP Technical experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19335 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.