IT Field Service Engineers x 2 – Level 2 (Dublin & Waterford)
Our client provides outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide with their IT service engineers are certified by Microsoft and hold a wide variety of other leading industry certifications, such as Citrix, CISCO, Sonicwall and Hyper V.
Regarding both positions the successful individuals will require Technical experience (Min 2 years) Level 2, Field service engineer plus a full driving license. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
The successful individual would be required to do the following:
- Provide Client facing support to end users and support Helpdesk.
- Install PC’s / Wi-Fi on client sites.
- Do end user server AD support troubleshooting.
- Trouble shoot Broadband connections and reconfigure basic Routers and Firewalls.
- Troubleshoot network cables and switches.
- Replace Hardware (Hard drives and OS on PC’s and Laptops)
- Check and troubleshoot backup issues / printers and Email.
- Carry out scheduled Proactive calls on client sites, preventative maintenance calls.
The successful individual will not be required them to migrate servers or configure Cloud environment, this is handled by the Senior engineering team and in house Helpdesk.
Package will include:
- Basic salary €35k to €45k (DOE)
- Company Van
- On call allowance plus overtime rate for any out of hours work required
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: BW-18919