IT Helpdesk Desk Manager (Waterford)
Leading IT business based in Waterford has an exciting opportunity for an experienced
IT Helpdesk Manager to join their team.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Diploma/Degree in IT or related Discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a team lead position with an understanding of ICT environment
- Experience in supporting a team of Helpdesk/Engineering professionals in a dynamic IT Services Company.
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ticket queue management ensure tickets are assigned and tracked to closure
- Quality assurance of work completed.
- Recruit, train and support Helpdesk staff to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Reporting and achieving SLA’s targets.
- Be a technical escalation point for the helpdesk team
- Identify repeat issues and inefficiencies.
- Contribute to improving customer support and handling client technical complaints
Full job details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22581