Position: IT Service manager,
Reporting to: General Manager
Overview: Managing an IT technical team
Salary/ Package: Senior opportunity & it will be paid accordingly.
The purpose of the role is to manage information technology (IT) tasks and staff, establishes relationships with external clients, services computer systems and software, and has a deep knowledge of Cloud based technology, computer networks LAN/ WAN design and user connectivity.
Manage all engineering field service and internal helpdesk and engineering staff, across 3 locations. Number of reports: 20+ employees on the division.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven ability to manage and lead a technical team.
- Experience with Cloud server environments, Servers and Networks,
- Experience with Customer Service, Management, Leadership, Staffing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Working Under Pressure.
Duties of the role will include:
- Oversee technical delivery of projects and server deployments where required
- Manages projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members
- Offers innovative solutions that meet clients needs while remaining cost effective
- Provides client assessments, and provide IT equipment and service packages during meetings or presentations
- Develops relationships with external clients and organisations to assess their technology, support, and security requirements
- Establishes client and sales goals, and tracks progress and other metrics
- Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors
- Manages and assesses the performance of staff members who specialise in support, sales, and installation
- Identifies staffing needs and works with human resources colleagues to pursue the hiring process
- Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary
- Preform a pre-sales technical role assisting the sales teams, when required
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18683