IT System Administrator (Waterford)
Reporting the General manager, the purpose of the position is to take ownership and implement internal IT systems within our clients group.
This is a senior position within the organization and it will involve:
- the installation, customization, automation and maintenance of all internal IT management systems these will include: Ticket management and RMM tools, scripting, alerting and monitoring systems, the integration of sales and order processing and Account systems
- Streamlining and maximizing efficiency’s to operation and billing systems.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Relevant Third level Technical qualification
- Minimum of 3 years on systems implementation and customization
- Experience on systems enhancement and process improvements
- Strong technical experience and knowledge of ticket management and accounting systems
- Knowledge of MSP (IT Service deliver market)
- Knowledge of reporting and monitoring systems along
- Service delivery management experience would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Define future road maps for technology deployment – internal management systems
- Source, evaluate and review compatible system to delivery Operational efficiencies
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers, on systems review, pricing and make recommendation to BOM on technology road map stack to be used within the group
- Implement new system with assistance of 3rd party providers
- Custom fit new applications into existing systems and processes
- Customize new systems to meet Accounting and Service delivery requirements
- Undertake ongoing process and systems improvements reviews
- Provide ongoing quality review and system enhancement on installed systems.
- Designing and implementing Automation processes via 3rd tools
- Liaise with other member of the management team to ensure new changes are being implemented and working correctly.
- Design and carry out end user training on new Systems
- Liaise with Service delivery manager to ensure systems are optimized for field service and Helpdesk engineering teams
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: B&E-19054