Junior Buyer – Waterford
Optimize Recruitment are currently partnering with an expanding engineering manufacturer to recruit an Junior Buyer in Waterford. This role is created due to growth and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from experienced SC professionals in the team.
This role will suit a graduate OR an individual with 1-2 years buying experience who will gain exposure to documentation, PO’s, ERP system and buying. An ideal role for someone who would like to become a buyer!
Salary of €25,0000 to €30,000 (DOE) + bonus on offer.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver best in class performance through professional, competitive, and efficient buying processes, controls, and systems.
- To obtain quality goods and services in both a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Invoice reconciliation & general admin.
- Sourcing suppliers and service providers.
- Arrange for the purchase and delivery of goods.
- Create purchase orders using SAP.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
Criteria for the Role:
- A third level qualification preferably in supply chain or other related discipline.
- Previous SAP experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within an engineering company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work well as part of a team towards a common goal.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22513