Junior Design Engineer
Optimize Recruitment are currently partnering with an engineering company in Waterford to recruit a Junior Design Engineer on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will work on components, sub-assemblies, finished assemblies and specification development for custom built products.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Solidworks.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Preparing and creating 3D models in accordance with the design principles and the company’s CAD system practices
- Interpret customer specifications to design and model flow systems to create efficient, safe and effective flow modules for the company’s customers
- Understanding industry and market regulations and specifications to ensure that product designs achieve the required standards
- Collaborate cross functionally in relation to product designs, materials, test methodologies, process development, etc.
- Provide regular reporting and communications on status of project to the programme milestones
- Execution of strong project management techniques in delivering the programme within budget and to defined timelines
- Understand industry design specifications and technical criteria to develop product designs based on customer and market specifications
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent and minimum 1 year engineering experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in design of stainless steel process systems within the advanced manufacturing environments is desirable
- Experience using Solidworks, CAD & Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD), FEA packages is considered an advantage.
- Proven problem solving skills and methodologies.
- International travel may be expected.
- A full clean driver’s license.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission,
JOB REF: LD-22468