Junior Engineer (Mech / Elec) – Carlow
Service and maintenance provider to the water and wastewater sector.
Our client provides service, upgrading, repair, commissioning, calibration, testing and technical support for all mechanical, instrumentation, telemetry and electrical equipment used in the water and wastewater industry.
Working in a busy service department, the successful engineer will ideally have the following :
- 2+ years’ experience in mechanical/electrical engineering environment.
- 3rd level Qualification in Engineering/Technology
- Knowledge of water industry an advantage but not essential
- Good knowledge and experience in quoting, tender preparation and submissions
- Excellent IT skills, interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent administration experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative while working alongside a supportive team
- Preparation of technical quotes and tenders.
- Liaison with field service engineers on site requirements.
- Sourcing and organising parts for site service or installation work.
- Liaising with relevant staff, suppliers & clients and building relationships.
- Technical sales / service support to existing and new customers.
- Organising and scheduling work load while working to strict timelines.
- Preparation of H&S documentation
- Supporting the service department / Tendering manager as required.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 / 0870505417 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: EC-22041
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.