A well-established company which specialises in building and civil engineering projects for both the public and private sectors have a fantastic opportunity for a degree qualified Junior Site Health and Safety Officer.
- Advise site management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims, accident/ incident recording
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Identify training requirements
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Provide instructions to site personnel
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19343 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.