Pharma Co-vigilance Officer
My pharmaceutical client are seeking a Junior Pharma Co-Vigilance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis in South Tipperary.
This role will be reporting to the European Director for Drug Safety.
Salary €32-36K DOE
- Maintain the company’s Pharmacovigilance System Master File
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the pharmacovigilance quality system with regard to legislation, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Assist with preparing and updating pharmacovigilance agreements
- Assist with audit activities to fulfil company pharmacovigilance requirements
- Conduct pharmacovigilance training with all employees
- Assist with preparing, hosting and follow up of regulatory authority inspections
Academic / Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy
- A strong and clear understanding of European, international and local pharmacovigilance requirements including Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP)
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
JOB REF: LD-19340