Junior Quantity Surveyor (South County Dublin)
Top Tier contractor is currently seeking a Junior QS to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience and will be offered the opportunity to progress and develop their career.
Working under the guidance of a Senior QS, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in procurement of subcontract & supplier packages, issuing tender inquiries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise of any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate.
- Negotiation and agreement of variations with Sub-Contractors
- Reviewing project team’s weekly productivity
- Cash-flow Forecasting
- Preparing Payment Applications
- Validation of Contracts
- Financial Reviews
The successful individual will require the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent written communication abilities and an attention to detail
- Confident and experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
Salary plus package: Negotiable
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: AG-18792