Junior Quantity Surveyor (Dublin 15)
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Blanchardstown, Co Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, energetic fit out company with a hands on, teamwork approach.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years + experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Cubit are a distinct advantage.
Duties of the role will include:
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
Salary & Package negotiable depending on suitability of candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 086 0444833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG – 21842