Junior Quantity Surveyor (Kilkenny)
Due to the continued growth within the company, our client, a medium sized residential contractor is currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based on residential projects. the position will be based in Kilkenny with travel from time-to-time to residential projects in the Kilkenny / Carlow / Waterford areas.
Salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist with cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Assist with a detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Compile sub-contract orders, and their subsequent issue to contractors
- Review spend on in-house and sub-contract labour, and material procurement
- Deal with numerous ongoing residential new build projects simultaneously
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison notes.
- Various administrative duties.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Construction-related Degree/equivalent or working towards alongside working within the industry.
- A diploma / degree in a related subject would be advantageous.
- Experience within general building or new builds, 2+ years experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan or Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-19034