Junior Quantity Surveyor (Contractor) – Kilkenny – Full-Time Permanent
Expanding Design and steel manufacturing company based in County Kilkenny has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor, who has a the drive and ambition to further their careers.
This innovative business design and manufacture bespoke quality metalwork pieces, which become features in the buildings for which they are created.
Working closely with the management team, responsibilities will include:
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission
- Monitoring of project costs
- Agreeing variations with management team
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account with assistance of management
- The Ideal candidate will hold relevant qualification. 3rd level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Recent graduate or c.1 + years professional experience.
- Excellent IT skills, including : MS office suite.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC-22713 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.