Our client is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding business in Waterford. You will be working within a small team providing support on a variety of food and pharmaceutical projects. This is an excellent position within a dynamic Engineering consultancy.
Working under a Senior Quantity Surveyor, responsibilities will include assisting with:
- Production of Cost Estimates and Cost Plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of payment recommendations
- Preparation of financial reports
- An effective communicator
- Thorough understanding of the QS role
- Possess a strong level of technical/contractual knowledge
- Deadline focused
- Team player with initiative to work on your own
Education and Skills
- Degree qualified, minimum 2.1 honours
- 1-2 years post graduate experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin 087 0505417 or via e-mail to Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC– 21574 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.