Our client is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding business in Waterford. You will be working within a small team providing support on a variety of food and pharmaceutical projects. This is an excellent position within a dynamic Engineering consultancy.
Working under a Senior Quantity Surveyor, responsibilities will include assisting with:
- Production of Cost Estimates and Cost Plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of payment recommendations
- Preparation of financial reports
- An effective communicator
- Thorough understanding of the QS role
- Possess a strong level of technical/contractual knowledge
- Deadline focused
- Team player with initiative to work on your own
Education and Skills
- Degree qualified, minimum 2.1 honours
- 1-2 years post graduate experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference MG – 21574 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.