Junior QS (Wexford)
Leading building contractor is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the successful procurement of subcontractors and trades for projects from start to finish.
Site & office based role (Wexford & Kildare)
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 2 years + experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
Duties of the role will include:
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
Salary & Package negotiable depending on suitability of candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 086 0444833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG – 21681