Junior & Senior Quantity Surveyors (PQS Firm) Dublin 2
Our client is young, dynamic consultancy, established 5 years with a staff of 50+ in their Dublin offices, is currently seeking to recruit Junior & Senior Quantity Surveyors to join the team.
This leading consultancy offering a range of services to Blue Chip clients across a range of sectors. Services include:
- Cost management
- Project management
- Due diligence
- Advisory services
The successful Senor QS will have the following:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 5+years’ experience
- A background with Mechanical and Electrical projects would be advantageous
- Data Centre development, construction and design – very advantageous
- Experience of estimation, tendering, procurement, reporting, analysis and final accounts
- Comfortable in a client facing environment
- Motivated and diligent team player
- Chartered or working towards chartership ideally
The successful Junior QS will ideally have the following:
- Relevant third level qualification within quantity surveying/construction economics
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Ideally within a consultancy or developer role but others will be considered
- Excellent experience dealing with sub contractors and client side negotiations
- Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects
- Motivated individual who will go the extra mile
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop within their career.
- High level of reporting skills
- Shrewd precise eye for detail
Our client is a leader in their sector, working on prestige projects around the country & they are renowned for their highest standards, biggest ideas and meticulous attention to detail.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number:
Nominated for “Agency of the Year” – NRF Awards 2019
Winner of “Small Business of the Year” – Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017