My client is currently seeking a Lab Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
The role will be based in South Tipp/Waterford and the salary is €30,000 DOE.
- Method Development and Validation throughout the drug development process
- Cross Validation to determine inter-laboratory reliability
- Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of analytical test methods as required
- Stability Testing for Development Pharmaceutics
- Testing of pre-formulation development samples
- Documentation & Report writing
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is well maintained, and calibrations are carried out at the designated frequencies
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by your manager
Academic / Experience Requirements:-
- Third Level Degree in Science (preferably Chemistry)
- Previous experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 056 7786631. Your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref: LD-19164