Laboratory Maintenance Technician
Our client, a leading environmental services company, are seeking a Laboratory Maintenance Technician for their pharmaceutical client in Dublin West. You will join a team of highly skilled professionals, who continue to make a difference to patient lives globally.
The role is responsible for the maintenance of the clients corrective and preventative maintenance program with regards laboratory equipment and utilities.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive base salary & benefits package.
**Stamp 4 or EU Citizenship required**
- Key point of contact for escalation of any issues regarding plant maintenance
- Manage and coordinate work activities of a multi skilled team of technicians, OEM suppliers to ensure maximum uptime of Utilities plant.
- Troubleshoot problems with utilities equipment as necessary
- Complete site documentation before and after work tasks, as appropriate
- Update MTL’s as appropriate
- Carry out Risk Assessment of Equipment Maintenance Task List steps and ensure these are always kept valid. (PMO)
- Carry out Periodic reviews of EWI/SOP to ensure documents are always current and valid.
- Complete Data Build on new equipment (create maintenance plans, preparing BOM, SOP’s,
- Trouble-shooting and investigation of utility plant equipment faults and failures
- Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent, preferably mechanical/environmental
- 2 + years’ post graduate experience, preferably in mechanical/building services
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, Biotech or food industry
- Mechanical / Building Services / Utilities experience with good understanding of the basic fundamentals of the various utilities systems
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s.
- Understanding of SOP’s/EWI’s and GMP Engineering systems
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
JOB REF: LD-22335