Laboratory Quality Engineer
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a global healthcare corporation, operating in the medical devices and pharmaceutical space to recruit a Laboratory Quality Engineer for a permanent post in County Offaly.
The successful candidate will work in a close-knit team of 5 people.
The salary for the role is €35,000 – €38,000 DOE + competitive package.
- Assisting the Lab Lead with INAB activities – implementation of INAB policies and audits
- Overseeing quality document and document change control
- Performing risk assessment analysis, corrective and preventative actions and managing customer complaints
- Reviewing test reports and participate in the validation and testing of new equipment
- Assisting with scheduling staff training and conducting management review meetings
- Carrying out any additional duties in the lab when required
- Third level qualification from science or engineering discipline
- Trained to ISO17025 standard
- 3-4 years previous experience in quality engineering in a manufacturing/lab environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills – particularly in relation to statistical analysis
- Strong customer service skills
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22593