Learning and Development Manager
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with a professional services client, who are growing aggressively in the Irish market. They are seeking to add a Learning and Development Manager to lead the L&D strategy across the business. This company has significant plans to grow in 2021 building on two previous years of solid growth.
This role requires significant Irish experience. Stamp 4 or EU passport required.
- Drive training and people development initiatives, ensuring employees continue to learn new skills and seize their opportunities in the firm.
- Lead people development and training initiatives by planning, managing, and executing cohesive, efficient people development and training programs.
- Perform training needs analysis across the wider organisation, implementing an action plan thereafter.
- Measure the value of both internal and external training, reporting back to the board.
- Embed your personal growth mindset across the wider organisation.
- Be accessible to team members across the country and interested in their individual and collective development.
- A relevant HR and a coaching qualification, coupled with significant HR experience.
- An understanding of leading-edge training methodologies.
- An understanding of the professional services sector.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
For more information and to discuss this opportunity in the strictest of confidence, please contact Lee Doheny on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expression permission.
JOB REF: LD-22769