A busy legal practice based in the South-East has a requirement for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team.
The successful individual will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the areas of Conveyancing and Litigation are desired.
- Audio / Dictaphone typing skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative is essential.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and be able to multi-task.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 18493