Legal Secretary (Kilkenny)
Optimize are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The position is a full-time role and it will encompass various areas of general practice, including, litigation and property.
- Experience in personal injury litigation is highly desirable
- Ability to prepare briefs, pleadings and other legal documents from templates
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage diaries, review and organise files to a high standard
- Ability to communicate professionally in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and be experienced in the use of Legal Evolve/Documatics case management systems is essential
- Opening and closing files
Salary is commensurate with competence and experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22444