LMS Project Coordinator (2 year FTC)
My client, a pharmaceutical company are rolling out a new Learning Management System across their Irish sites and are seeking a resourceful Project Coordinator to drive the implementation of the project.
The role reports directly to the Project Manager and the individual will be responsible for the coordination of all project activities.
Salary to be discussed.
- Coordination of activities of all LMS team members
- Liaising with departments to ensure alignment and integration between manual files and files which will become part of the sitewide LMS
- Creating customized LMS certificates and training courses base on analysis of current training requirements
- Deliver instructional training to stakeholder groups (Management and Employees) on the use of the LMS
- Assist with the creation of communications to employees to support the rollout of the new system
- Be responsible for updating of external trainings and uploading them on to the LMS
- Working with department heads to prepare and import learning content
- Previous experience working in a Project Coordination role, ideally within a regulated healthcare environment
- Previous experience as a Learning and Development Specialist would be beneficial
- Ability to prepare flowcharts, schedules and step by step action plans
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to build relationships with department heads, influence others
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-21843