Maintenance Electrician (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a well known client within manufacturing to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a permanent basis. This role has been created due to demand and will join a team of Technicians reporting in to the Maintenance Manager.
There is a competitive hourly rate on offer. The successful candidate will work across two shifts on an alternating basis.
- Continuously improve the production operations – fine tuning production equipment to increase output
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment
- To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters (e.g., breakdowns, maintenance etc.)
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant
- Update the Preventative Maintenance Management System including stores transactions and work carried out
- Responsible for completion of all Planned Maintenance Routines both inside & outside of normal hours as required
- Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when required
- Relevant Trades Qualification (e.g. Qualified Electrician) qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in a production environment is desirable
- Experience with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Must possess a Multi-skilled cross-skilled ethos with an electrical/electronic bias
- Aptitude for electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics, trouble-shooting experience gained in a high volume food or beverage processing environment
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-21984