Maintenance Engineer (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a well-known food manufacturer to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will join a team of Engineers reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader.
Competitive salary of €45k on offer.
- Carry out execution routine and planned preventive maintenance and measure performance of PM routines
- Provide maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up
- Record all breakdowns on equipment to form a history for all machinery
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene on line as any deterioration in performance occurs
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment and hydraulic control systems
- Ensure monthly KPIs are maintained (safety, uptime, PMs & TPM)
- Work hours outside those contracted when circumstances dictate
- Relevant Trades Qualification (e.g. Qualified Electrician) qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in a production environment is desirable
- Experience with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Must possess a Multi-skilled cross-skilled ethos with an electrical/electronic bias
- Aptitude for electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics, trouble-shooting experience gained in a high-volume food or beverage processing environment
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22111