Maintenance Technician (12 months initially)
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with a global pharmaceutical client in Tipperary to recruit a Maintenance Technician on an initial contract basis. This role joins a team of technicians and will work days and evenings, alternating every week.
€45-48K + Shift on offer for the right candidate with a competitive benefits package.
- Proactively maintain process, utility and facility equipment in accordance with cGMP regulations, applicable safety considerations, Standard Operating Procedures, best maintenance practices and the reliability agenda.
- Interact with all process partners to continuously improve operations by recognising and correcting the causes of less-than-optimal equipment, facility and team performance.
- Manage external vendor support to complete required services in a GMP compliant manner.
- Perform problem solving including root cause analysis as required.
- Ensure Electrical, Process and Utility Systems are maintained in a controlled state thus ensuring compliance with all procedures and regulations and reliability initiatives.
- Maintain a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness, recognising, and rectifying unsafe conditions and performing thorough investigations when accidents occur.
- Record all maintenance work performed on the site CMMS system.
- Maintain documentation and management and control systems in compliance with cGMP regulations and training instructions.
- Where required complete and record calibrations activities completed on site and report any defects detected.
- Use of permit to work system or other safety systems to control engineering activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering or time-served apprenticeship with 3+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Preventative and corrective maintenance experience within GMP
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22303