Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a well known client within manufacturing to recruit a Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis. This role will join a team of 10+ Technicians reporting in to the Maintenance Manager.
There is a competitive hourly rate on offer. The successful candidate will work both days and nights with shift premiums on offer.
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Performance of PM routines
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- As part of the technical Maintenance team, work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programs
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns
- Possess relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health and Safety.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC control systems
For more information, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
Job Ref: LD-21996