Management Accountant – Wexford
9 month contract – Maternity Cover
This FMCG company based in the South-East is a well established business with a diverse range of customers across Europe and the Far East.
This role will suit an Accountant with 3 years’ experience working in Industry looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Finance Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports.
- Weekly reporting of gross margins, overheads and preparation of KPI reports for managers.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts, overseeing prepayments, accruals, stocks at month end, checking cut off, investigating any unexpected variances.
- Ensuring all tax and statutory returns are submitted in a timely manner.
- Supervising debtors and creditors ledger and fixed asset register
- Review of stocks in ERP system and completing weekly reconciliations.
- Dealing with professional advisors such as Auditors and Solicitors
- Supporting finance director in relation to Insurance, Banking, HR & IT functions
- Completion of grant applications and claims with all supporting documentation.
- Other adhoc reporting and financial responsibilities as required.
The successful individual will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Circa 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Team Management experience desirable
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to listen and appreciate impact of team’s work on the rest of the business
- Strong system knowledge including Excel and Accounting packages
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22202