Manufacturing Design Engineer (Midlands)
Leading waste management company is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Design Engineer to join their team at its manufacturing facility in the Midlands.
The role plays an important part in the company’s product development process. This opportunity will involve improving the production process through continuous improvement using lean/5ss principles.
Working within the design team, the successful individual will have the following:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a fast paced metal manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Solidworks Sheet Metal Detailing. (Models/Manufacture Drawings/DXF’s)
- Nesting Software Experience.
- Experience using Bills of Materials for purchasing.
- Design For Manufacture experience.
- Previous experience with ISO Quality Assurance Standards desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of 5 S’s and Lean Principles would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the role will include supporting the engineering design requirement for the product in line with current legislation and in new product development. Full details available upon request.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18937