Marketing Manager (B2B)
Our client, a progressively growing company based in Co Kerry are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy and execution including digital marketing, demand generation and brand strategy. This new role will develop and own the marketing function to include strategy, budget, approach and hands on day to day activity and results.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy and plan, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement a winning lead generation approach.
- Develop collateral to support the international sales teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of a sales pipeline through execution of programmes that develops and pipeline revenue generation.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
- Forecast, measure, analyse, and report the impact of digital marketing campaigns on sales; interpret the data and gain insights.
- Work closely with the sales, and product teams to develop integrated campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: digital advertising, paid social and SEO, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content creation, and others.
- Manage third party agency relationships.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis, determining the marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing and customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Experience in digital health technology will be an advantage.
- International marketing experience, preferably with the USA market.
- Excellent written communications and copywriting skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing assets such as sales collateral, landing pages, ad posts, email templates, brochures.
- Strong experience in managing budget and paid campaigns across Google AdWords (Search, display, email, retargeting) and Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Experience in using Salesforce and other sales and marketing platforms.
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data, budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimisation.
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Team player, organising and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business.
- Proven ability to influence and make data driven decisions to drive success.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22412