Marketing Manager (Waterford) B2B
Leading IT business based in Waterford has a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Develop the brand of the business
- Client liaison and development in conjunction with the sales team
- Development of commercial opportunities and sales growth
- Building and leading the marketing team
- Development of websites, social media and digital database marketing.
- Delivery of the company exhibition schedule to support the sales strategy
- Develop campaign ideas and demand generation content for designated verticals
- Manage day to day campaign activities including working with cross functions teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines
- Defining Marketing budgets and ROI on marketing campaigns, based on test marketing
- Devise relevant case studies for marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the operations manager, the successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level Marketing qualification
- 5+ years’ experience marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience is essential
- Detail working knowledge of Hub spot, Google analytics, WordPress and SEO
- Understanding of Technology market, IT Networking, Private Cloud and VoIP / Telecoms
- Proven track record for implementing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Public relations: ability to interpret and write content for media campaigns IE: Trade magazines, social media, local/national newspapers, etc.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21953