Marketing Manager (Waterford) B2B
Leading IT business based in Waterford has a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the operations manager, the successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level Marketing qualification
- 5+ years experience marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience is essential
- Proven track record for implementing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Public relations : ability to interpret and write content for media campaigns IE: Trade magazines, social media, local/national newspapers, etc.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- All aspects of B2B marketing
- Develop the brand of the business
- New product launch initiatives
- Public Relations planning
- Client liaison and development in conjunction with the sales team.
- Development of commercial opportunities and sales growth.
- Development of websites, social media and digital database marketing.
- Delivery of the company exhibition schedule to support the sales strategy.
- Devise relevant case studies for marketing campaigns.
Initially a stand alone position, working closely with the senior management & sales teams, this exciting prospect will allow the successful inidvidual to use their creative skills across all aspects of the marketing development of the business.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB-18684