Marketing Manager (Dublin Central)
- 3+ years’ Marketing Management experience
- Proven track record for implementing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives
- Improving the platform’s SEO performance to increase organic lead
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Public relations: ability to write content for media campaigns, social media, local/national newspapers, etc.
- Develop the brand of the business
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- Development of websites, social media and digital database marketing
- Devise relevant case studies for marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry would be advantageous
- Creative and proactive person
- Initially a standalone position, working closely with the senior management.
- This exciting prospect will allow the successful individual to use their creative skills across all aspects of the marketing development of the business.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB – 19449