- 3+ years’ Digital Marketing experience
- Proven track record for implementing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives
- Previous B2C & B2B marketing experience
- Improving the platform’s SEO performance to increase organic lead
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Public relations: ability to write content for media campaigns, social media, local/national newspapers, etc.
- Meet customers, attend customer events and tradeshows as and when required
- Develop the brand of the business
- Development of websites, social media and digital database marketing
- Delivery of the company exhibition schedule to support the sales strategy
- Devise relevant case studies for marketing campaigns
- Creative and proactive person
- Direct Mail Marketing experience is essential
Initially a standalone position, working closely with the senior management & sales teams, this exciting prospect will allow the successful individual to use their creative skills across all aspects of the marketing development of the business.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 19200