Materials Coordinator Assistant (6 months with view to permanency)
My client, a company in the pharmaceutical sector are seeking a Materials Coordinator Assistant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, reporting in to the Planning Manager.
This is an ideal role for someone who has just completed their IIPMM qualification or Business/Supply Chain graduates!!
- Approval of packaging specifications
- Issuing and processing of batch documentation
- Review monthly production schedule in order to highlight any potential issues with packaging to the planners
- Ensure priority is given for materials/packaging that are to be QC inspected so that they are available for production in a timely manner.
- Change control forms & deviations where appropriate
- Print out updated line plans for production/Manufacturing and any other relevant departments where required
- Create PDF files of finished serialised batches, to assist QP release.
- Computer literate , competent with excel
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good communication skills
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-21703