Leading design consultancy based in the South East has an immediate start an electrical intermediate engineer to join their expanding M&E department.
Mechanical & Electrical Services Engineer
(Site Based South East Area)
The role will be predominately site based with one day per week office based.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree/diploma or related trade qualification required
- Preferably 4+ years’ experience in Building Services Contracting / Project Management
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler, and BMS systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Packages, AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working in Food sector/pharmaceutical or manufacturing desirable
The Engineer/Project Manager will be responsible for managing all service installations strictly in accordance with Management procedures and guidelines. This includes managing Services Contractors and other related Sub-Contractors / supply chain partners.
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors;
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress;
- Organizing and chairing co-ordination meetings;
- Inspection, assessment, commissioning and verification of mechanical/electrical systems on site;
- Demonstration of systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with design parameters;
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to;
- Coordination and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the Client on project completion;
- Assisting in production of As Built drawings.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL- 18948