Mechanical Building Services Engineers (North County Dublin)
Established innovative and progressive mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy that provides a range of services in the design and management of building services projects is seeking to add 2 Mechanical Building Services engineers to their (1 Junior & 1 Senior) team.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree in Building Services Engineering of Mechanical Engineering
- Between 2 and 10+ years Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Good knowledge of some or all of the following: AutoCAD, Revit, Design Review & Revit MEP
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience will be advantageous.
- Competent in the design and specification of mechanical building services.
- Strong knowledge of MEP, including HVAC.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of team as well as using your own initiative.
Responsibilities of the role will vary depending on experience level; but could will include:
- Full Mechanical Design Management.
- Carry out Mechanical & HVAC design work as applicable, working to project deadlines.
- Design and specification of areas such as Water services, HVAC, Drainage and BMS.
- Assist with quality control for Mechanical Engineering projects.
- Liaise with client and project design team.
Full job descriptions available plus additional client details.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18868